Pemi Valley is known as a picking festival. Jams spring up all over the campground day and night. Most of these are open jams. There's also a Pickin' Tent where there's a daily guided slow jam. People unsure of their jamming skills and eager for a jam at the novice level are welcome there.
Meet and Greet opportunities are available under a tent a short walk from the main stage. Bands are scheduled to chat with fans about themselves, their music, and their world. Sometimes they showcase new songs or demonstrate techniques.
• Reserved Primitive Campsites $25/night
• Powered Campsites (20 amp) $40/night
• Includes 2 adults and 2 children (16 and under)
• $10/night each additional adult (17 and older)
• Paid hot shower available ($2.00)
• RV Dumpstation onsite
Food Vendors: Pemi Valley has consistently upgraded the quality of food vendors, providing for greater variety and more healthy food. From burgers through oven baked fresh pizza to Japanese soups and home made ice cream, you can always find something interesting.