Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holiday Photo Treats IVb: Spring - Summer 2009

Here's the rest of the photos from my seasonal retrospective of the year's photos.  I almost said "Best" photos, but I suspect if I went back through the entire set, around 20,000 for 2009, I'd come up with different choices. These are the ones I liked this week as I went throught them:

Doyle Lawson


Zach Bevill


Joshua Britt


Eric Gibson, Leigh Gibson, Mike Barber


Joe Walsh



Eric and Leigh Gibson


Mike Barber


Eamon McLaughlin


Carol Young and Jake Stargell


Wayne Benson

 
J.D. Crowe


Jerry Salley


Carl Jackson


Odessa Jorgenson and Chris Pandolfi


Josh Williams


Amanda Smith


Kenny Smith


Jens Kruger and Michael Cleveland



Uwe Kruger



Lester Armitage



Leroy Troy



Megan Lovell



Rebecca Lovell



Jessica Lovell



Brandon Rickman



Andy Ball


Jesse Brock 



Mike Cleveland


Tim Shelton



Joe Booher



Marcia and Phil Zimmerman



Danny Paisley



Rhonda Vincent



Tony Rice



Smokey Greene



Chris Stapleton



That's all folks!  Back to the regular schedule next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment