Thursday, April 21, 2011

Willow Oak Bluegrass Festival & Back in Business

This is being written from our truck as we head to the Willow Oak Bluegrass Festival in Roxboro, NC.  This should be a really good one, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to write a full preview. I hope to post each day from their to keep readers up to date.  Meanwhile, check out their lineup and website HERE. Festivities start at noon and the weather seems to be improving.

Meanwhile, I want to thank Brian Robbins of Northwest Computer Repair in Wilkesboro for the very quick and effective turn-around on my computer.  He cleaned it and did some work on the seats for a couple of chips that already seems to be paying off. We knew as soon as we met him that he would do an excellent job and was trust-worthy. His work is very reasonably priced, too.  If you have computer problems in or near Wilkesboro, you can contact him HERE.

Have a good weekend. I know we will....

1 comment: